It’s all about the vibe! At the end of the day everybody wants to feel good and important, and that they’re making a difference. — Alan Sanderson
Alan Sanderson is a Grammy award winning recording engineer/producer and the current owner/operator of Pacific Beat Recording Studio based in Southern California.
Alan has been involved in all types of recording and mixing projects ranging from music to major film and television productions. He has worked in and set up state of the art recording facilities in Southern California, New York, London, San Francisco, Zurich, Rio de Janeiro and Namibia.
Sanderson has earned 11 RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America) Gold and Platinum awards with artists such as The Rolling Stones, Elton John, Michael Jackson, Fleetwood Mac, to name a few.
- Turning your song into a great recording
- Making “just” a record vs. recording a record
- Why you should always be open to suggestions
- Recording Mick & Keith
- The key to getting great results in the recording studio
- Let it go!
- When are you ready for the professional recording studio
- Beyond recording your record – what next?
- Create your opportunities by getting yourself “out there”
Thanks for stopping by and listening. If you like this podcast please share with your friends, we’d really appreciate it!