Ashley “Bad Ash” Davis is an experienced Radio Personality, Commercial Voiceover Artist, Emcee, Music Journalist, Food & Travel Blogger, Yoga Instructor (RYT-200), Surf Instructor & Slackliner.
My name is Ashley Davis… also know as “Bad Ash”. I was given this nickname while working as a Rock Radio Personality in Champaign, IL… it stuck. I’ve worked for all kinds of radio stations (Top 40, AC, Hard Rock, Alternative & AAA) in Chicago, IL, Champaign/Urbana, IL & Asheville, NC. Loved it, but after 10 years I needed to explore new options… I moved to Hawaii, where I did lots of yoga, surfed & learned to slackline. While there I worked casually doing voiceover acting, writing album reviews & interviewing singer songwriters around the country, and did a lot of traveling. Over the summer I taught surf lessons on the coast of North Carolina & traveled to Fiji where I received my certification to be a Yoga Instructor. I love yoga, surfing, slacklining, acro yoga, traveling, eating, hiking, skydiving & just all around adventuring. BadAshVoice.com is my outlet to tell everyone about crazy awesome life I lead. And, because (I think I left it out) I LOVE to talk!
- Money opportunities for today’s artists.
- Defining the whole artist package.
- Adapting your skill and talent to change with the times.
- Are talent shows and competitions relevant?
- Why humility and gratitude are so important.
- How your music genre allows fans to discover you.
- Discovering your niche by being authentic and defining your style.
Thanks for stopping by and listening. If you like this podcast please share with your friends, we’d really appreciate it!