An Easy Guide to Songwriting Song Structure
An Audio Tutorial with Ken Lehnig
Ken Lehnig is a long time songwriter, singer, recording artist, writer and host of Songwriter Insights Podcast. Here he shares an easy guide to songwriting through an audio tutorial on what and why to consider genre when you write He shares a simple way to look at lyric structure using poetic form. And finally examining ways of construction songs using his own songs as examples. You will want to listen to this audio course several times.
An Easy Guide to Songwriting Audio Course
What’s covered in this audio course:
1. Looking at what makes up a hit song?
2. What exactly is a hook?
3. Why care about genre?
4. Form in lyric writing is as important as form in poetry
5. Using a pre-selected form/structure to make lyric writing easier
Ken Shifts from songwriting and what to write to looking at song construction.
6. Song form/structure examined
7. An Easy guide to rhyming Patterns using poetic forms
8, Examining Number of lines in verses, refrains, and bridges appropriate to Genre and Style.
© 2015 Ken Lehnig/Songwritersmarketplace.com