Cory Wilkins, with his unique “Outlaw Riff Country” sound, recording artist and performer is destroying barriers and shattering expectations with his energetic live shows filled to the brim with kick-ass country-rock music and Cory’s trademark rebel humor.
And Cory is just as entertaining off stage as he is while in front of his fans. How many blind guys have YOU seen sitting behind the wheel of a pick-up truck while going through the drive-thru at the local Dunkin’ Donuts? That is the kind of crazy s#@t this guy does!
When he isn’t performing or writing songs, Cory likes to kick back with a beer while following his two favorite sports teams: the San Diego Chargers and Boston Red Sox. He is also an avid poker player having spent nearly two years playing professionally and has even competed in the World Series of Poker!
- Why polishing your live show should be a priority, and is the investment worth it?
- Building your community through fan relationships
- How to focus your fan engagement on a personal level
- Expanding on traditional methods of marketing
- Periscope – how you can use this live-streaming app
- Branding vs. Humanizing
- Making the case for a connected and supportive music community
Cory Wilkins Links
Thanks for stopping by and listening. If you like this podcast please share with your friends, we’d really appreciate it!