It’s about everyone succeeding in the business…and it’s working together.
— Sherrene Wells
Sherrene Wells is a dynamic and tireless promotion and artist public relations representative for Independent UK Record Label Fat Hippie Records based in Aberdeen, Scotland. She’s incredibly effective in using social media to create awareness and a buzz for her clients. Her client list includes artists Terry McDermot, Colin Clyne, Craig John Davidson, Amy Sawers, The Lorelei, Gerry Gablonski & The Electric Band, The Ruckus, Miss Lucid, Deadfire, DearJohn, Ray Brower and many more.
In this episode Sherrene shares her tips for developing your web presence and growing your fan base through relevant social media.
- Social Media and The Publicist
- Should you have a publicist and why?
- Business expense or career investment
- Discovering your fans and where they hang out
- Radio’s relevance for today’s indie artist
- One fan at a time
- Making your fan connection
- Defining success
- The value of connecting with others
- Self-Promotion is Key
- Identify your right social media
Watch Terry McDermott
May 30, 2015 Live at Captain Toms
Thanks for stopping by and listening. If you like this podcast please share with your friends, we’d really appreciate it!